The Scouting Solutions Coaches Guide is the perfect tool for any coach. Use our database of video, activities, and sessions, or start creating your own. Get on board with all of your club coaches and start sharing information with ease. From now on, everyone will be on the same page.
1. At Scouting Solutions, the security and integrity of our customers' personal information is important to us. We take every reasonable measure necessary to protect the privacy of our customers while providing the highest level of coaching services they expect.
2. Scouting Solutions's privacy sessions are in accordance with all federal and provincial laws and regulations. We are compliant with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
3. Scouting Solutions has in place privacy and security sessions to safeguard our customers' personal information. These sessions are reviewed, and if necessary revised, on a regular basis.
4. Personal information collected by Scouting Solutions is information about an identifiable individual that may include such information as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, financial information, birth date.
5. At Scouting Solutions, we collect customer information for one or more of the following purposes:
6. Scouting Solutions does not use or disclose personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law. Scouting Solutions retains personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
7. Scouting Solutions informs customers of the existence, use and disclosure of their personal information upon request and gives them access to their information.
8. Scouting Solutions ensures that customer information is accurate, complete and up-to- date. Customers can challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and request amendments as appropriate.
9. Scouting Solutions may share information with other related entities, or their affiliates, agents and coaches, in order to offer customers products and services that they may find attractive. Notices on sharing information are contained in each company's application forms, invoices and web sites. If customers do not want to be marketed with these products and services, they can contact Scouting Solutions (see How To Contact Scouting Solutions below).
10. Customers that wish to:
11. The Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada oversees Scouting Solutions's personal information handling sessions. If Scouting Solutions does not address your privacy concerns to your satisfaction you may contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada for further guidance:
12. How to contact Scouting Solutions
By E-mail: info@ScoutingSolutions.com
By Mail: Scouting Solutions
104-733 Broadway Avenue
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7N 1B3 Canada
By Telephone: (306) 955-9973
Last Revised: February 28, 2009 Version: 2009-2